Giving to Home Away
Thank you for your support!
A Home Away from Homelessness is a 501(c)(3) designated non-profit. Our federal tax identification number is 94-2346815.
Donations by Mail:
A Home Away, Building 33, Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA, 94123
How Your Donation Helps
- $50 covers one day of academic programming at School House or Summer Program for one student
- $70 covers a day at the Beach House for one child, including transportation
- $85 provides the ingredients for a nutritious family-style dinner for the School House program
- $250 provides a weekend academic enrichment field trip to a museum or cultural event
- $500 sponsors a weekend overnight trip for ten children to a natural recreation area
- $1000 allows ten homeless youth to visit college campuses and plan for their educational futures
- $2000 allows five youth to participate in our summer program
- $5000 underwrites a portion of the School House Director's salary, helping ensure educational success for our students
- $10000 provides food for the entire year to our School House program
Many companies have programs to “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your gift to Home Away.
Check with your company’s Human Resources office to see if they offer gift matching. Request a matching gift form to send to Home Away along with your donation. Our office will verify receipt of your gift and return the form to your company for matching funds.
For general donation inquiries, including stock transfer, corporate matching and program sponsorship please contact: